Customer Success Manager
Benin, Ivory Coast, Nigeria - Full Time
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer adoption and engagement to ensure that they are successful with RightCom. The CSM should be able to articulate the value of RightCom and encourage customer adoption and expansion. The CSM will do this by building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, understanding the goals and use cases of their strategic customer base, and providing guidance and materials on best practices. In addition, the CSM will work with our broader customer base to understand their use cases and create self-serve materials that will enable customers to on-board easily with RightCom.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stake holders by holding recurring meetings on their RightCom solutions’ usage.
- Understand and assess the customer’s business objectives to ensure successful deployment and adoption of RightCom’ solutions.
- Advise and oversee the development of best practices to drive business value of RightCom and increasing customer engagement.
- Act as the liaison between the Customer, and Product/Development to represent the “voice of the customer”.
- Work with the product team to build tools that will speed up and increase the quality of support at the same time.
- Collaborate with Sales to drive opportunities for expansion and renewals with existing strategic customers.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Develop training and use-case collateral for self-serve on-boarding.
- Develop reports and other materials to prove the value of RightCom.
- Help customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best experience possible, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Write documentation to help users help themselves.
- Write one article per week on our blog about a use case of RightCom’ solutions.
- Use information gathered from clients during the week to find some inspiration.
- Follow key competitors news to stay updated about the trends in the market and report any interesting news to the management on weekly basis.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role in IT and/or Telecom dealing with larger, complex organizations
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
- Proven ability to retain and grow strategic accounts
- Functional domain expertise with Software as a Service and/or Cloud services
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings and host online executive escalations
- Bachelor degree required, business or technical degree preferred
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Passion for customer service